My favorite piece of technology


Hello, again. This blog is about my favorite piece of technology, that thing is my cellphone (but sometimes it is my computer the favorite piece, but this time I will write about the cellphone, because it is more easy).

Well, it is my favorite piece because it is more portable than the computer, and because I use it to do my homework, listen to music, see Youtube videos, play games, Instagram and call my family sometimes. The cellphone affects my life in a positive and negative form, positive because I can be more connected to my family with the calls (thing that my computer can`t do); and negative because I can`t sleep because I waste my time seeing Youtube videos and listening to music until 1:00 am.

I recommend the cellphone (the computer too) but obviously with responsibility (with the computer it is the same thing).

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Why did I choose this career?

A meal or food I really like