Why did I choose this career?

Hello, the first thing I want to tell is, I never have dream jobs when I was a child. Because that wasn't important for me.

Ok, let's begin. Before the Visual Arts I had other career options that it was architecture or engineer, more specific, construction engineering. I like more construction engineer than architecture. The career of architecture  has more for money.

I study Visual Arts in "University of chile" now, because after the career I want to have the program of pedagogy and be a teacher, I want to learn about painting, and others. The other jobs I would like to have are, work in a gallery, museum or be an independent artist.

About my experience in the university is normal, but I don't like the roof of the cancer.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal or food I really like

My favorite piece of technology