A meal or food I really like

Hi, now in this post I,m going to talk about a meal or food I really like that is the lasagna. The lasagna is a type of pasta, what is separated in layers with other ingredients. The lasagna it´s made with tomato sauce, cheese, meat, and the meat it´s prepare with a lot of vegetables, but depends on the recipe. I like lasagna because it´s delicious, the flavor is tasty and makes me so happy when I eat it, but between all type of lasagna my favorite is the recipe from my mother, She do the best lasagna. The impact in the health can be negative when you eat it all the time (and that´s can happen with all the meals or foods), but in my case I eat it 1 or 2 times in the year so the impact in my health is not so much.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Why did I choose this career?

My favorite piece of technology