A Career-Related Website OR an Expert in Your Field

Hello, now I´m going to talk about a career-related website or an expert in my field, in this case is an expert in my field, the person is Karina Román Díaz she is a visual artist, born in Santiago of Chile, in 1987. She is a teacher of visual artist in the University of Chile in the painting workshop. Her practice in arts focus in the study of the object from the development of the "still life". She works in the painting with more specifically oil paint. Her paintings are about "still life" but she also do paintings about galaxies. One example of her work is a "still life with electric kettle".

I like this artist because the works are amazing, the details, the colors (for example a painting that have a cheese, an the details and the colors of the cheese are so realistic), and how she do the texture of the objects.

Well that´s all for this blog.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Why did I choose this career?

A meal or food I really like

My favorite piece of technology