A photograph you like

Well, in this post I`m going to write about a photograph that I like. The photograph is a work of the color class when I was in my first year of Visual Arts, the work was about painting with the color according to the light that the objects have, because the paint is about a picture too, that I took a long time ago. 

I took the photo of the paint the last year, and I like the photo because this work was one of my favorite in that year, I like the colors, I like the picture I choose, because it is about when I was with my cousins watching a series and eating ramen (I don`t remember what series it was). 

I choose this photo before another (that its the same photo but the paint is with quaternary color) because I don`t know, I like this paint more that the other.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Why did I choose this career?

A meal or food I really like

My favorite piece of technology